Free Assessment Program for FC Grants & Funding was started in the year of 2009 by Sudesh Kumar Foundation to support the South Asian NGOs / NPOs, It enhance the capacity of funding inflow in selected NGOs / NPOs as well as it get supports and resources, which have been always needed to them.
Jan-March, July-Sept, Oct-Dec.
Geo. base –
This program is open to NGOs or NPOs based in India and the following countries – Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka.
Free Assessment Program for FC Grants & Funding is divided into two phases.
In first phase, we make enquiries and verifications from various sources about NGOs / NPOs activities at ground level and select well performing organizations as per region.
In 2nd phase, we take up a case study of selected organizations after receiving required documents (i.e. Latest Annual Reports and Audited Financial Reports as well as photos and details of major projects completed in last couple of years) from them.
OUTCOME – After completion of this assessment.
1. On behalf of NGOs' / NGOs', the funding / grant application or proposal has been sent to selected funding agencies / international organizations / corporates / grant makers worldwide in order to seek funds / grants and projects for them.
2. NGO / NPO granted a free membership in The National Forum of India.
3. Free website in case it is a grassroot level of organization.
4. Funding and grants guidance and information on regular basis.
5. Project Partnership opportunity from similar organizations.
6. Basic NGOs services (Consulting, Documentation, Multilateral Funding, Financial Reports, Annual Reports and FC Grants etc).
7. Documentary shooting on previous work and projects of a NGO / NPO.
8. Free promotion of NGO's / NPO's work at global level.
How to participate in Free Assessment Program for FC Grants & Funding?
Simply email us all the basic details about your NGO / NPO or speak to our team.
The NGOs / NPOs Consultants
Geo. Coverage: Asia, Africa and Europe